Online API Tester
Welcome to the Brightcove Learning Services API tester. The tester can be used for all the platform APIs that use OAuth for authenticating requests.
To get a
client_secret, you will need to go to the OAuth UI and register this app:
- Brightcove Player: //studio.brightcove.com/products/player/admin/oauthsettings
- Video Cloud: //studio.brightcove.com/products/videocloud/admin/oauthsettings
You can also get your credentials via CURL or Postman - see:
Find all the code associated with this sample in this GitHub repository.
Using the CodePen
Here are some tips to effectively use the above CodePen:
- Toggle the actual display of the player by clicking the Result button.
- Click the HTML/CSS/JS buttons to display ONE of the code types.
- Click Edit on CodePen in the upper right corner to fork this CodePen into your own account.
- Find all the code associated with this sample in this GitHub repository.
In order to build your own version the sample app on this page, you must create and host your own proxy. (The proxies used by Brightcove Learning Services only accept requests from Brightcove domains.) You can download two versions of our proxy code: