The In-Page Experience API allows you manage In-Page Experiences programmatically, making it particularly useful for CMS integrations, to allow users to create manage experiences from their own CMS instead of going to Gallery in Studio.
This quick start provides a sample implementation that allows users to:
- Get all In-Page Experience templates for an account
- Create a basic experience from the selected template
- Select either a playlist or list of videos to add to the experience
- Update the experience with the selected videos/playlist
- Publish the experience
Below is a high-level view of the app logic.
You can find all the code for this app in this GitHup repository.
Using the CodePen
Here are some tips to effectively use the above CodePen:
- Toggle the actual display of the player by clicking the Result button.
- Click the HTML/CSS/JS buttons to display ONE of the code types.
- Click Edit on CodePen in the upper right corner to fork this CodePen into your own account.
- Find all the code associated with this sample in this GitHub repository.
In order to build your own version the sample app on this page, you must create and host your own proxy. (The proxies used by Brightcove Learning Services only accept requests from Brightcove domains.) You can download two versions of our proxy code: